If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (803) 773-4331

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grease Fire In Pinewood

A call was received about a fire that was caused by grease that caught fire on the stove. The soot was in every room of the home to include all the bedrooms and the bathroom. A large portion of the home required that tear out of material occur as there was not way to clean them.

In the above picture you can see in the before the amount of soot collected on the bath tub in the bathroom, the room most further from the fire. 

In the after picture you see the way specialized cleaners as well as specialized equipment was able to make the tub look like it did before the fire.