Fire in a Sumter home
A Sumter, SC home experienced a fire when an ember came out of the fireplace and caught the carpet on fire.
The fire cause smoke to bellow through out most of the home leaving soot all over walls, ceilings, floors, and contents.
Contents were transported back to our warehouse to be cleaned while a crew cleaned the structure.
as you can see from the picture the soot was heavy through out the home.
In the after picture you are able to see that the shower cleaned up well as did the remainder of the home.
The home owners only request was that she be able to have Thanksgiving dinner in her home and we more than met that request.