Fire Damage of an Apartment in Sumter, SC
This kitchen fire took place in an apartment building in Sumter Sc. As you can see, the soot and smoke damage in this area is quite extensive. It started from the eye of the stove catching some cardboard on fire and did some damage to the cabinets and counter tops.
SERVPRO of Sumter responded and as you can see by the after picture, our team of Professionals did an amazing job to restore and clean the surfaces. The remaining rooms in the apartment were also cleaned of any residual soot and smoke odor by wiping down surfaces, cleaning carpets, and Thermal Fogging the entire area.