Photo Gallery

Dryer Vents at an Apartment Complex

Dryer Vents at an Apartment Complex

This photograph shows the harmful and potential fire hazards that can lurk in dryer vents. Its is important to check your dryer vents often, and clean them regularly. By doing so you remove bacteria, restore dryer efficiency, and in some cases eliminate offensive odors. 

Collapsed Ceiling

Collapsed Ceiling

The debris you see here is the result of a broken pipe in the attic. The ceiling drywall and insulation fell to the floor below and left a horrible mess. SERVPRO cleaned up this mess and tore out the remaining damaged ceiling. 

Kitchen fire in Sumter, SC

Kitchen fire in Sumter, SC

A grease fire caused this damage. We arrived on the scene and was able to remove all the damaged materials. Once all the non salvage materials are removed we begin cleaning the structure of soot. 

Leave the hassle of Board-ups to the Professionals

Leave the hassle of Board-ups to the Professionals

This is a board-up after a fire in Dalzell, SC.

Boarding up damaged property is a burden that no one should ever go through- especially if it is your property that has been damaged. Boarding up property incorrectly could cause secondary damages such as moisture or animal intrusion, making the situation even worse.   

Drying out the cabinets

Drying out the cabinets

This is the aftermath of a water intrusion in the kitchen that required cabinet drying. The injection drying system is used to dry the cavity of the cabinets by drilling holes in the toe kick of the cabinets creating a less intrusive process for the insurance company and the homeowner. In the past the cabinets would have been removed, therefore increasing the cost of the claim.